Jeonuihyanggyo Confucian School (전의향교)
Introduction Jeonui Hyanggyo Confucian School is thought to have been built in 1413 during the 13th year of King Taejong’s reign. The School features a simple spatial arrangement with only Myeongnyundang and Daeseongjeon Study Halls, each with three gates in the front. Outside the western wall of Myeongnyundang Hall is Sujiksa Temple.
Several books - Jaeimnok (24cm×34cm), Seonan ( 28cm×43cm), several texts on rituals, and Eojeyuneum (22cm×35cm, 1782-1783), which was published in 1782 (6th year of King Jeongjo’s reign) and 1783, have been found at Jeonui Hyanggyo.
5-18, Bukchon 1-gil, Jeonui-myeon, , Sejong-si 세종특별자치시 전의면 북촌1길 5-18
Monuments/ Historical Sites
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese) • For more info: Sejong City Culture & Tourism +82-44-211-4022~3 (Korean)